Sunday, March 1, 2015

C4K Post- February

1. Mr. Boylen's Students made up a video telling a faux news-story using iMovie to teach a lesson on adjectives. The students went through several different green screen scenes using excessive adjectives to further showcase their knowledge of adjective use.

Here's My Response: "Hey, I'm Kelia Fagan from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I'm in the EDM 310 class that utilizes blogs. This is a very fun and interesting way to discuss adjectives! All participants discuss the usages of adjectives and give plenty of examples. Keep up the great work guys!"


littlelearningadventures.wikispaces.com


2. Ms. Leatherwoods's Student went to the Hershey amusement park. She was very descriptive in everything she saw, smelled, and experienced during her time there. Very well put together post.

Here's My Response: "Wow! That sounded like a great trip! I'm Kelia from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I'm in the EDM 310 class. I really enjoyed how descriptive you were in your blog. Keep up the great work! Keep having wonderful adventures!"



3.  Smeby's Students got to write to their senator and really ask some great questions about the legislative process. 

Here's My Response: "Hey Brooklyn,
My name is Kelia Fagan, I'm a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I am overjoyed you were able to make a fun connection with your Senator. It is important that you understand the legislative process and I am glad that she was so informative. Keep up with the great blogging!"


4. Booklyn's Blog is about her idea for a fashion class and all that it will entail. She discusses real world skills that she would teach such as sewing and dressing the part. She did a great job!

Here's My Response: My Response: Hey Brooklyn, I think your idea of a fashion class is wonderful! I'm from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I'm in the EDM 310 class. I love your ideas for teaching real world skills like sewing and dressing appropriately for the event or place you're going to. Keep up the great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment