Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K March

Danyale's Blog
Danyale had the unique opportunity to shadow a professional in the field she was interested in. She was able to contact this person within her community and set up a time for her to get a closer look at a career that she would like to pursue.

This is definitely something I enjoy doing with the observation hours and soon to be student teaching to truly get a good look into classrooms. I will say I've been lucky that I was raised in teacher's classrooms being that both my parents are teachers. I have had a chance to see the inner workings first hand for so many years.

For Danyale to be able to have this experience is a great thing and to blog about it is even better. She was able to learn some very important life skills as well as have fun. Here is my response:

"Hey Danyale!

I am thrilled you got to have a shadowing experience as well as enjoying your time. I am very glad you learned some life skills like how to be professional on the phone, at your job place, and even posting about it on an Internet forum. Keep having fun while learning!"

I think a shadowing program is a great project based learning lesson that can be utilized in all subjects.

memegenerator.net

No comments:

Post a Comment