Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blog Post 1

1.) I was told directly by former EDM students to always have a laptop. It is a technology driven course.
2.) My main continuing fear is that I would fall behind trying to keep up with functions relating to smart board actions.
3.) I have only taken one typing course in high school and its functions were mainly to inhibit faster and more proficient typists.
4.) Coherently understanding the due dates. I'm used to a grid of due dates instead of assignments mixed into a full document of ongoing information. I will adapt.
5.) The best way for me to overcome is to adapt. Learn to change and wrap my head around it with some practice.
6.) No questions at this time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Kelia! I was also warned about having a computer in this class. I am also worried about getting all of our assignments done on the right days. Thank goodness Dr. Strange gave us the Checklist Master to help. I think that it will be our lifesaver throughout the semester. See you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete